RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from The Buddha Shoppe. Our Satisfaction Guarantee means we're committed to providing our customers with the most delightful shopping experience possible. We're always available and happy to help with any questions. If you need to request a refund, please submit the request within 30 days. Start by reviewing our Refund Policy.
**If you receive a damaged delivery, you MUST contact us to file a claim within 5 days from the delivery date.**
How do I return or exchange an item?
To start a return, the link below will direct you to our Returns Center. From there, simply follow the steps provided.
- Customers may request a refund on any order within 30 days of delivery.
- Our customer service team strives to respond to all requests within 72 hours or less. We're always available to help!
- Once an order has been placed, if there is a problem please contact support before it has been shipped.
- After an item has shipped, if you’re unsatisfied for any reason, you can always contact us for further assistance.
NOTE: For custom made to order items, we do not accept returns. We will replace defective items or an incorrect order simply by receiving a photograph showing the specific problem with the product and including the order number.
How will I receive my refund?
- Refunds are processed back to the original payment method used to purchase the order.
- Typically, you can expect your payment provider to credit you for your refund within 14 business days. If you are having trouble locating your refund, we recommend contacting your payment provider for further assistance.
- The Buddha Shoppe does not provide reimbursement for costs related to return shipping, customs fees, taxes, postal fees or VAT related costs.
Exchange requests must be received within 10 days of delivery. We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. A store credit equal to the purchase price of the merchandise will be issued.
Please note this policy excludes errors made by customers when providing incorrect shipping details on their order(s) and/or missed parcel deliveries.
The Buddha Shoppe reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to decline to accept returns/exchanges and restrict future transactions if we identify an unreasonable or excessive return/exchange pattern.
Chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.